Friday, February 26, 2010

Any tips on how to smoke in hotel rooms undetected? Surely there must be a way since hotels have started this.

Since hotels have taken the law into their own hands and decided to ban smoking in private rooms (even though it's not illegal), does anyone here smoke in their rooms or have any tips of how to do this without being detected? We pay a lot for a room and now to be told by a frequently used hotel that they are banning smoking, surely this is very unfair. There could even be just a few smoking rooms. It seems like 100% of hotels are now like this and I would certainly not holiday here any more!Any tips on how to smoke in hotel rooms undetected? Surely there must be a way since hotels have started this.
This is what i do - I go into the bathroom %26amp; smoke %26amp; turn the fan on when i do %26amp; try to blow the smoke in the vent. If you do it anywhere else but the bathroom, the smell will go into the carpet, the pillows, blankets %26amp; furniture. But in the bathroom, there is nothing really to absorb the smoke, so it just go's away.





Make sure you tuck a towel under the bathroom door before %26amp; after you smoke %26amp; be sure to tuck a one under the door leading to the hallway too, so ppl walking by dont smell it.





When you leave, make sure the last thing you do is take a shower. The smell of the shower will obscure the smoke smell. When you get out of the shower spray a buch of purfume/cologne in the bathroom.





Lastly, make sure you rid the room of any evidence. Flush the cig butts down the toilet everytime you finish smoking. Make sure you dont leave any cig packs, matches or anything anywhere.





I do these things everytime %26amp; i dont get caught. Good luck %26amp; smoke one for me too!





SparkleAny tips on how to smoke in hotel rooms undetected? Surely there must be a way since hotels have started this.
In a hotel you are not the only one using the room. Think of the guests who come after you. The hotel has the right in law to tell you not to smoke on their premises.


Smokers should accept they are addicts and try to deal with that first.


Think about it - if you cant go without a fag for a few hours then you are an addict.
My grandmother insists on smoking wherever she wants, so I have had to resort to the old trick of stuffing a toilet paper tube with some fabric softener sheets (such as Bounce.) This ';scents'; the smoke that is blown out of the tube, and helps disguise it. Also, if possible I have her smoke by a window. If we have a fan, we'll point the fan blowing out the window.
I used to have a crafty one in the bathroom when I lived with my parents as a teenager! The only reason I got caught was coz I had blocked the plug hole with the butts lol So the smell must've been undetectable!!!





PS Don't tell my mum, I'm nearly 40 and she would still kill me if she knew lmao





xx
On the balcony. But, they are serious. If they catch the scent in the room they call in people dressed up like ghost-buster's or ET hunters and they make you PAY through the nose for cleaning out the smell.
If you want a sneaky one me and my husband smoke in the bathroom. Keep the door shut and once you've had a shower etc the smell has gone! I feel naughty just telling you about it!
Be very careful. Friend of hubbys smoked in his room and receieved a HUGE cleaning bill to his home address a couple of weeks later.
We went away recently, I did once in the bathroom with the shower on, my daughter can smell smoke anywhere but did not notice, so I think that works.
There are a number of hotels that have smoking rooms. Just enquire next time you go away.
What's wrong with smoking outside. That's what I use to do.
just have a ciggy in the bath room while the shower is running
yes put your head out the window, i dont think they have them in the toilet not sure tho
Some friends and i went to New York before the smoking ban had come in over here, and were so shocked about not being able to smoke anywhere. Anyway we were smoking in the bathroom which was fine, and undetected untill one mate didnt put the ciggie out properly in the PAPER cup we had been using as an ashtray. No one noticed until we were back in the room and saw the smoke coming from under the bathroom door, we rushed in and chucked the cup in the bath, put it out but made a mess and the room stunk and was really smokey. Anyway we opened the window the inch it opened, and left the Ac on full, but as we were leaving the family in the room next door were rushing out saying they could smell smoke and the hotel was on fire. We didnt have the heart to tell them it was us, so we went out avoiding the security man on the way. It was very funny after the event and nothing happened to us, so try that. BUT AVOID PAPER CUPS!! lol ;0)
I had the same problem on holiday this year. I was lucky the bedroom window opened out the ways so I could sit on the sill and puff away. I also took a aerosol spray with me.It is so demoralizing. I enjoy a smoke.


I too find it really pi**es me off that most of the hotels in this country have gone no smoking in the bedrooms and like you I said I would not holiday in this country again, but due to my husbands health problems we can not fly to a civilized country where we would be allowed to do what we want. All we want is to enjoy a fag in comfort.Think about me when I am in the Isle of Wight wondering how and where I can get my next fag.

No comments:

Post a Comment