Friday, February 26, 2010

I need advice where can I get a decent price Hotel from in NYC doesn't have to be all fancy manhattan style?

I am traveling from Southern Cali looking to go within the next few months. New Yorkers that don't want to give me the tourist Lingo.


I want to be a New Yorker for a weekend, not a camera posing dude


in the middle of times square. Much Love!I need advice where can I get a decent price Hotel from in NYC doesn't have to be all fancy manhattan style?
One idea is NOT to stay in Manhattan but in other parts of the city (Bronx, Brooklyn), or perhaps not in NYC at all, but instead in New Jersey. You will not believe the difference in prices if you just go to off Manhattan.





For example:


http://www.booking.com/searchresults.htm鈥?/a>





http://www.booking.com/searchresults.htm鈥?/a>





I need advice where can I get a decent price Hotel from in NYC doesn't have to be all fancy manhattan style?
No such as a decent priced hotel in NYC. Not anymore at least.





DEcent hotels start at about 250$ a night. Something nice is close to 350-400$ a night.





Even a flead ridden hostel is ovr 100$ a night.
We stayed at the Sheraton Manhattan for a week recently -- clean, comfortable, convenient, but not fancy -- not even free breakfast -- it was $330 a night.
I stayed at the New Yorker and that was ok price wise and so is the Wellington.
carterhotel.com








in times sq.





great rates.
  • Can you help set up this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment