Saturday, February 27, 2010

How can I write my address when I am in a hotel?

I will stay in a hotel for one month and I need to receive some mail at this address.





What will my address be? I know that somewhere the abbreviation ';c/o'; (care of) should appear because it's a hotel, but where?


Could it be:





';My Name';


c/o ';The name of the hotel';


Address of the hotel.


zip code, city, state


U.S.A





Would that be good?





Thank you in advance.How can I write my address when I am in a hotel?
I think you have it write but I'm not 100% sure.





';My Name';


c/o ';The name of the hotel';


Address of the hotel.


zip code, city, state


U.S.A





Check with the hotel staff. They should know.How can I write my address when I am in a hotel?
I think your room number would be necessary also.
Shouldn't your room number be on the door?

No comments:

Post a Comment