Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can I get a hotel reservation for free?

I am trying to get a visa for Schengen Countries. They require a flight itinerary and hotel confirmation. But I don' t feel comfortable booking the flight and hotel until I get the visa. Is there a way that I can get a flight itinerary and hotel reservation for free??? Or do you think I can explain to them my concern and submit the visa application without a flight and hotel reservation?Can I get a hotel reservation for free?
Most hotel reservations are generally free, it is the terms %26amp; conditions (T%26amp;C) you have to look out for. The general rule is the more expensive the hotel room rate is, the more flexible the T%26amp;C is. Go to any of your preferred hotel and look at the 'Cancellation' clause of the room rate quote and look for something like 'no cancellation charge if cancelled before 6pm local time'. You do need to provide your credit card details to book it, but just remember that to note down the cancellation number when you cancel.Can I get a hotel reservation for free?
the hotel reservation is free, you just give them the dates and your creditcard number, and then they bill you after you use the room. I dont know where you are trying to go, most of the time you dont need a visa, just a passport, if you are american. If that is what they require though, you know how buerocrats are, you are gonna have to dot your t's and cross your i's.

No comments:

Post a Comment