Friday, February 26, 2010

How old do you have to be to get a hotel room at most places?

21 in most actually, but 18 in some. My boyfriend and I are having issues with that right now. We planned vacation for the end of July (our first one together) and every place in Virginia Beach was 21, Cape May was 21, a lot of places in Wildwood are 21, etc. It really sucks because we'll both be 21 in November, but for now I don't know what we're going to do.





Good luck though!!! Try Bed %26amp; Breakfasts and private inns. Most of the major hotels (Days Inn, Hampton Inn, Ramada, etc) are all 21 with photo ID and credit card at check-in. I know the Reading Inn in Reading, PA is 18. We stayed there. Fantastic hotel (memory foam NASA mattresses and everything) but not much to do in the area. If you just want a romantic getaway (and are somewhat close to Reading) then go for it!!How old do you have to be to get a hotel room at most places?
18 in some cases but others 21How old do you have to be to get a hotel room at most places?
18.
You can be as young as 118, but you must have a Credit card and picture id (Drivers License or Passport)


Beware that some places require that you are 21 or 24


My advice is to call ahead so that you are not disappointed when you attempt to secure your room.
If you have a credit card and an ID card age is not a problem.
18
18
18 with your own credit card. I got permission from Hilton for my son who was 17 to stay there on an airport stayover with me signing paperwork that I would be responsible for any damage he did and giving them my credit card in advance
Some places, 21!! I got married at 19, and we couldn't find a place to stay for our honeymoon! What a hassle, and he was even in the Army at the time. I don't know if it's still that way today, but it was that way back in the 70's.
In most places 18, but some other you must be 24.
Legal adult in that state.
18 and a credit card helps
Most of the time, its 18. However, when I worked at a hotel we were told that if they were local (lived in town/surrounding area) they HAD to be 21 and it had to be paid by credit card.
21 and most require a credit catd

No comments:

Post a Comment