Saturday, February 27, 2010

If I become a hotel maid will it keep me in shape? Is it a gross job?

I'm looking for a job and I'm considering applying at a couple hotels. I'm trying to lose weight and want a job that will help with that. And is it really disgusting? I get grossed out easily.If I become a hotel maid will it keep me in shape? Is it a gross job?
2 words.





Sex. Blankets.





That's all :)If I become a hotel maid will it keep me in shape? Is it a gross job?
I dont think a hotel maid would be the best choice for you. Its more stressing and hard than people believe it to be. After a while of working as a maid, peoples bodies begin to deteriorate from doing the same movements over and over again. IF you really want to do this job it probably wouldnt be too disgustin with the maximum being scrubbing showers and toilets. However, i think if you want a job that keeps you physically active without hurting yourself work with kids. They always make you keep your energy levels up to keep up with them. :)
OMG whoever suggested working with kids was not thinking. If you are grossed out it is about the worst idea to work with children. They are dirty and full of germs and will constantly make you ill. I worked at a children's shoe store and I am a germ a phobe, I wash my hands like 30 times a day and I got sick all the time from it. Also they puke all over, crap and piss themselves, and snot on themselves and you get to clean it up. I would take cleaning toilets over children any day! As far as being a maid, yes it is very gross. I have found many interesting things being a maid, sex toys left behind. A guy who was staying to visit doctors that coughed up blood on his sheets every night. Homeless people with aids sores all over their bodies that leaked all over the sheets. A guy who had tumors all over his face and would cut pieces of them off and put them in the garbage can that I had to take out. Feces, vomit, urine. Lice in the bedding. Yeah overall nasty. I am a Paramedic now and even being a medic is less disgusting than being a maid. Maybe you could get a clean job in an office or something and just go to the gym for your exercise. Or you could do land scaping or something for work and exercise. Good luck!
More than a desk job as you are walking. For the most part it is not disgusting. There is a knack for cleaning a room and making a bed in a fast and proper way.
  • Can you help set up this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment