Saturday, February 27, 2010

How can I get from Gemona del fruili train station to Hotel Pittis in Osoppo?

From the station to Osoppo village is 4.5km. Walk or taxi I suggest





Departure: Gemona del Friuli, Stazione di Gemona dei Friuli





1


Leave Gemona del Friuli3.5km


Continue along: Via Julia(0.3km)


Turn right: Via Osoppo(1.9km)


Turn left: SS13 / Via Taboga(0.4km)


Turn right: SS463(0.9km)


Exit Gemona del Friuli


3.5km00h06


2





SS463


Continue along: SS4630.4km


4km00h07


3


Arrive in Osoppo0.8km


4.5km00h08


Destination: Osoppo, centre


4.5km00h08





Looks as though there is a station in Osoppo as well





The web site below shows the route map. Also put in the hotel name %26amp; village name %26amp; you can see its exact locationHow can I get from Gemona del fruili train station to Hotel Pittis in Osoppo?
Hi! I'm Italian, I live in Friuli but I don't know so much Gemona or Osoppo, but I think you can ask this question in Yahoo! Answer Italy, definitely you can receive more answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment