Saturday, February 27, 2010

How old do you have to be to stay in a hotel without adult supervision?

18 I believe is the actual age that most states recognize as ';adult status';How old do you have to be to stay in a hotel without adult supervision?
21 some placesHow old do you have to be to stay in a hotel without adult supervision?
do not get a hotel for prom. O_o your mom WILL find out!!


I agree with the rest of them, I think its 18. I've never had to get one myself, but I have heard that they are really nervous about renting out rooms at hotels to youngsters regardless.
you have to have a drivers license and a credit card... and be at least 18... 21 in some states.
every state have it own laws but in most of them like in california, texas, washinton, illinois and 38 more allow 18 year olders to enter to motels, and in only 5 states when you have 21
18
every state have it own laws but in most of them like in california, texas, washinton, illinois and 38 more allow 18 year olders to enter to motels, and in only 5 states when you have 21

No comments:

Post a Comment