Saturday, February 27, 2010

Anyone stayed at the Hotel Benvenuti in Florence?

Going to Florence in June for 4 nights and looking for a clean and comfortable, yet affordable hotel, and this seems to fit the bill.. but it seems too cheap, something must be wrong!?


thanks!Anyone stayed at the Hotel Benvenuti in Florence?
Haven't stayed there but have just been to Florence - such a magical city - I love it - we stayed at the Hotel Grand Mediterraneo - it was ok but I don't know about affordability though - we were on a package. It was too far from the CBD.


When you choose your hotel try to select one that is close to the Duomo or Ponte Vecchio. I like to walk around and so I try to select hotels by location.


Another fun and cheap way to find accommodation is B and B's - I used one in Roma - it was great - clean, comfy and cheap and they feed you breakfast!


Am so jealous!Anyone stayed at the Hotel Benvenuti in Florence?
i dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment