Saturday, February 27, 2010

I cant find the hotel i booked for me and my parents are staying at for the great north run?

a few months ago, i booked a hotel (i think it was a B+B for all of us to stay at for when i run the Great North Run. I reember it was at the end of the run the hotel/B+B is at.


The problem I have is that they have my credit card details so if we dont turn up i get charged.


i have looked on the history of the web - but to no avail.





Any ideas?I cant find the hotel i booked for me and my parents are staying at for the great north run?
If you booked it on the web they should have sent you a booking confirmation - check your email.I cant find the hotel i booked for me and my parents are staying at for the great north run?
Call the cc company and see if they have info on the charge.
Check with your credit card bank.





Do any of these ring any bells http://www.activereservations.com/hotel/鈥?/a>
Check your itemised phone bill and get the number you rang to speak with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment