Friday, February 26, 2010

How do you stetrlise baby bottles when staying in a hotel?

hotels normally provide you a tea station which will contain a kettle, fill the kettle and boil it, then place your bottles in the sink with the plug and pour the boiled water over the bottles and leave in for a few minutes. This should sterlize your bottles. Otherwise go out and buy a microwavable portable sterlizer they are great:)How do you stetrlise baby bottles when staying in a hotel?
I got the sterilizing solution from chicco. You soak the bottles in water and solution for a while and then rinse it with tap water and use it. I find it to be very useful.How do you stetrlise baby bottles when staying in a hotel?
Well if your not at the hotel yet I would suggest buying the playtex bottles that use the drop-ins and buy a bottle brush. I think it all depends on how long you're staying too!


Hope this helps
Well if they have a stove, boiling some water in a pot and put the bottle in there. Its alot better than just washing them.
You can buy disposable cold water sterlising bags. They have a couple of tablets in them. You fill them up with water, pop your bottles in and then you can hang the bag from a handle and leave them for a least 30 minutes.


The bags last for 24 hours, so you can take bottles out and put more in. Then you throw the bag away once you are done.





I've used these loads when I've been on holiday.
I've never done that before but I would use the coffe pot if they have one in the room, wash out the bottles as normal and pour the water in a bowl and bottles and let them soak.
If you have access to a microwave, take a steam steriliser. If not, sit them in boiling water from the kettle for a few minutes.


You can also get sterilising tablets that don't require boiling water. I've never used them, but I have a couple of friends who have. I think the brand is Milton's.

No comments:

Post a Comment