Friday, February 26, 2010

Going to Phoenix, please can you recommend me a good hotel since I'll be there for 5 nights?

I mean, I麓ve never been there, and I don麓t know where different districts of Phoenix are. I麓d like to be closer to shopping, dining, and entertainment districts and also to US Airways Arena and Phoenix Convention Center... Is it possible? Thanks!!Going to Phoenix, please can you recommend me a good hotel since I'll be there for 5 nights?
Stay at the Hyatt Regency or the brand new Sheraton.. Both are easy walking distance to everything that is downtown.





Enjoy and remember to drink lots of water when you visit us..Going to Phoenix, please can you recommend me a good hotel since I'll be there for 5 nights?
ck out the resorts and golf clubs, they are having excellent rates this time of year, and the amenities are super


ck out the legacy


fiesta resort


or a bit nicer, try squaw peak resort or the builtmore
Holiday Inn.
Hyatt's good... walking distance to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment