Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What's the easiest song on guitar by Tokio Hotel?

Hi!!! I am a beginner guitarist who is interested in learning some of Tokio Hotel's song. Im a big fan of any music really. So, if you have any other ideas for beginner song just tell me.What's the easiest song on guitar by Tokio Hotel?
sacred, I learned that one in a minute%26lt;3What's the easiest song on guitar by Tokio Hotel?
I'm not super familiar with Tokio Hotel, by their song ';Scream'; doesn't sound too difficult. When I started playing guitar, I remember that I couldn't play a whole lot of songs because there was always that one part that was too difficult, so prepare to learn lots of bits and pieces. I started learning Nirvana songs, and would recommend starting there. Most of their songs are relatively easy to play but not too boring so you lose interest. I think ';Smells Like Teen Spirit'; was the first song I ever learned the whole way through. My band is considering posting tabs for our album we're working on so there's a place to check too :). www.myspace.com/nevercast





We may even post video lessons.....
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I LOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE TOKIO HOTEL!!!!!!!!!


I WOULD SAY BY YOUR SIDE BY TOKIO HOTEL!!!!!!!
Linkin park ';what I've done'; (lead guidtar)





One of the easest songs on the game...
Monsoon by tokio hotel. and you should try everlong by foo fighters.
Definately Monsoon.
Monsoon (:


Or Ready Set Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment