Friday, February 19, 2010

How do I find that one shirt Tokio Hotel designs for the AIDs campaign?

I know its from H %26amp; M .. but I want to know if the shirt is in the store (San Diego).. and I want to know if the shirt is located there and how much it is.. any help?How do I find that one shirt Tokio Hotel designs for the AIDs campaign?
They stopped selling them already. It was a limited edition shirt.How do I find that one shirt Tokio Hotel designs for the AIDs campaign?
Your best bet is to find the number of the store you're looking for and call and ask them whether they have any of the campaign shirts. If they don't, then you're out of luck, but if they do, ask the which ones they have. If they don't know whether they have TH ones or not ask about one with the scull. I'm sure that if they can identify it they'll be able to tell you whether they have it. One of my friends bought the shirt...I think it was about $20. That was also the price of all the other campaign shirts there.





I hope you can get the shirt, last time I was in H %26amp; M looking, they were already out of it and that was a few weeks ago!
They are most definitely not selling the shirts at H%26amp;M anymore.





You can try the official US fanclub at http://tokiohotelamerica.net/forum - there is a thread where fans were buying the shirts and then selling them to other fans because some people don't live anywhere near an H%26amp;M store.





You might also try eBay or something like that.





Sorry. :(
  • Can you help set up this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment