Friday, February 19, 2010

How far in advance should I book a hotel in UES, NY?

Considering the Upper East Side hype %26amp; my procrastinating ways, this is one thing I don't want to take me by surprise.How far in advance should I book a hotel in UES, NY?
The earlier the better! It depends on when you're going鈥攊f it's a major tourist season that you're going to be going in, it's always better to book a month or before in advance. If it's a slow season you can probably get away with a few weeks in advance.





Hotels in upper Midtown and the Upper East Side are some of the ritziest and the most popular hotels in the city, so I'd lean more towards three weeks at the very, VERY least if you're not going during a particularly busy time of year.How far in advance should I book a hotel in UES, NY?
I think that u should definitely book in advance because those hotels fill up very quickly especially during times of year like Christmas.
The sooner the better. At least 2 weeks before you plan to arrive, but ultimately a month beforehand....





Use these guys...





http://www.nycvacationstays.com/nyc.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment