Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have a job interview today for a hotel receptionist position?

I just want to know what are some good questions to ask the manager after the interview. Usually at the end the person interviewing asks if I have any questions for them as far as the job. I already know the pay and schedule and all that. Im talking about questions for them,


thank youI have a job interview today for a hotel receptionist position?
What is the most stressful situation that you feel would impact me on a regular basis?





Is this an organization that values feedback from their employees?





Why is the position open? If the answer to this is anything related to the person didn't work out, follow up with something like: What could they have done better? or What was missing that was necessary for success?





Given what you know thus far, is there anything I can add that would demonstrate my fit for this position?I have a job interview today for a hotel receptionist position?
Make sure you understand what all your duties are and basically how to do them (of course you would be taught more once you actually start the job). Ask if there are any other duties aside from what they've already told you. But when you're told what your duties will be, make sure you answer in a way that shows you're prepared for them, because you don't want it to sound like you're making sure you don't have to do too much work! Good luck with your interview!
What qualities do you think would allow me future advancement in the organization?
  • Can you help set up this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment