Friday, February 19, 2010

I'm looking for a good family friendly hotel in Chicago, IL that will allow 4 people in room?

I'm trying to book a hotel in the Chicago area, downtown in a good location would be nice (we'll be going to museums, sears tower, etc.). Looking to keep it around $150 a night or less if possible. We'll be staying August 9th through the 12th. Seems every hotel I pull up is for double occupancy, but we have a family of 4. Any suggestions?I'm looking for a good family friendly hotel in Chicago, IL that will allow 4 people in room?
Almost all hotels allow 4 people in a room.I believe double occupancy means 2 beds,full or larger.Go to Hotwire,they give you prices for hotels by area.I'm looking for a good family friendly hotel in Chicago, IL that will allow 4 people in room?
Rates are higher during the week than for weekend specials. Your family will fit in a room with two double (or larger) beds. Check the internet, or call the hotels. $150 is possible, not probable.
Check the Palmer House. They often have special rates and the location is ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment