Sunday, February 21, 2010

Trip package where they set you up with a hotel and tour guides?

Hi! My dad told me that there are these trips where you pay around $400 and you can go to another country for 4-5 days. someone comes to pick you up from the airport, drops you off in the hotel and there are tour busses that come to pick you up while you're there. does anyone know a link to a site where i could get one of these deals?





or does anyone have any other ideas for how we could do this vacation?Trip package where they set you up with a hotel and tour guides?
I have traveled quite a bit but I have never heard of a trip like you are looking for for $400. I wish it were that price, I could travel more often! You have to think, for a trip package, you will pay for airfare, transportation, and your tour guides time. It also depends on where you go. Yes a package deal will save you some money instead of booking each thing on its own but I believe it to be a bit more then $400. Try a yahoo/google search for Package Vacation deals. I use bookingbuddy.com or funjets.com usually to get me started. Have fun! :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment