Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where can I find the cheapest ticket deal for a 2day/1nite orlando florida theme park+hotel?

I live in florida and want to go to orlando and go to Wet%26amp;Wild, and Sea World one day, stay the nite there and go to Islands of Adventure The next day.Anybody knows where to get cheap tickets from?Where can I find the cheapest ticket deal for a 2day/1nite orlando florida theme park+hotel?
try and compare, expedia, travelocity, hotwire and yahoo travels....good luck and compare well esp the distance and the amenities of the hotels....Where can I find the cheapest ticket deal for a 2day/1nite orlando florida theme park+hotel?
I guess that ebay has some cool cheap tickets for Disneyworld and island of adventures.


Last time when I went to Islands Of Adventures, I took it's ticket from Ebay for $15.


thats true.


you just find for a great deal. And for hotels try http://www.hotels.com


go for it and have a cool time and remember you HAVE FUN!!
You may want to check ebay. I found and awesome deal on there a while back.
go onto www.hotels.com





or you can just stay at a motel, those are always cheap.





It also depends on how close you are to Disney World. The farther the hotel is from it, the cheaper. The closer, the more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment