Friday, February 19, 2010

Who has been to the Nickelodeon Family Suites Hotel?

I'm going for the first time ever next week. Like on Tuesday or something. I'm really excited! Has anyone else been there? Was it a fun experience?Who has been to the Nickelodeon Family Suites Hotel?
I've visited the Nick hotel and have heard WONDERFUL things about it. I know you are going to just love it and have a great experience there!!!Who has been to the Nickelodeon Family Suites Hotel?
I have never been there, and I am a disney fan, I think that you should go to disney and universal, but mostly disney. They have much better hotels than Nick Hotel Family does, I think. I don't really know, but it does not look fun to me.
no i have never been there lucky you...............








~*MELISSA*~

No comments:

Post a Comment