Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Do I need a credit card to book a hotel?

I'm 18 and i know some hotels have a minimum check in age. Should i call the hotel before and ask what i need to check in? Do hotels care if you pay in cash? Is it okay if i use a debt card instead of a credit card? Thanks.Do I need a credit card to book a hotel?
yes you do need a credit card or a debit card because in case you charge anything to the room or you try to skip out on the room and not pay..also depends on the hotel they will do a check on the card to make sure it will be enough like the balance on it.





but when you check out you can pay in cash...Do I need a credit card to book a hotel?
I have never used a ';debt';card but, you can buy gas with one so I would think that a hotel would take one for a deposit until you arrive and in checking out, I feel that they would except cash. Just be sure to get a receipt; one that is sign and posted: paid in full.

No comments:

Post a Comment