Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am visiting a friend in Gotenyama, Musashinoshi Tokyo. Can anyone tell me the nearest Toyoko-Inn hotel?

I've used the Toyoko-Inn chain of hotels before and have found them excellent value. If there is no Toyoko-Inn hotel, can you suggest a budget hotel within 40 minutes travel of this location?I am visiting a friend in Gotenyama, Musashinoshi Tokyo. Can anyone tell me the nearest Toyoko-Inn hotel?
Tokyo-Inn is at only magome in Oota ward





If you stay at Tokyo-inn , you can get to Kichijoji Station(near Gotenyama) for 42 mins by train.





or you can stay near kichijoji station or mitaka station


Kichijoji Tokyu-Inn


Mitaka City Hotel











oops, toyoko-Inn ^^;I am visiting a friend in Gotenyama, Musashinoshi Tokyo. Can anyone tell me the nearest Toyoko-Inn hotel?
Toyoko Inn Shinjuku Kabuki-cho


http://www.toyoko-inn.com/e_hotel/00078/鈥?/a>





Mitaka - Kichijoji - Sinjuku (JR Chuo line) : about 15 ~ 22 minutes


Shinjuku - Hotel : 12 minutes walk (about 1 km)








Map


http://photos.yahoo.co.jp/ph/yands3377/v鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment