Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How ol u have to be to rent a hotel in GA?

Me n my friends want to rent a hotel for prom... the majority is 18 and the other half is 17 is taht okay?How ol u have to be to rent a hotel in GA?
Legally yes, you can rent a hotel room at 18 as long as someone has a credit card to secure the room.





Bit of advice, this isn't going to end well. At least get everyone's car keys at the door so no one leaves drunk and kills my family members on the road...How ol u have to be to rent a hotel in GA?
my guess 18 but idk
Depends on the hotel why don't you call some of them to make sure.
you have to be 18 I know...I don't know if you can stay if your under 18 without a parent though...just call some random hotel and ask them if the room isn't in your name and your under 18 but not with your parents can you stay there?...I live in Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment