Friday, February 19, 2010

Last week I locked myself out of my hotel room -- topless. Anyone had a similar experience?

I was going for an early-morning swim in the hotel pool. Between putting on my bikini briefs and top I decided to check whether the newspaper had been delivered (I was only half-awake, so I didn't think to finish getting dressed). I opened the door and picked up the paper. The magazine fell out so I stepped forward to grab it, and -- *click* -- the door locked behind me. And there I was, locked out of my room, wearing only bikini briefs, with nothing for it but to walk down to the lobby and ask to be let back in. At least it was still early enough that the lobby was almost deserted.





OK. I've got that off my chest (so to speak). Anyone else managed to lock themselves out of their hotel room in similarly embarrassing circumstances?Last week I locked myself out of my hotel room -- topless. Anyone had a similar experience?
I had on a towel when the bellboy came to remove the items from my room to the lobby. i followed him forgetting i had just come out of the shower and was nude under the towel. i kept wondering why people were looking but by the tiem i realized it i was able to get back to my room. ironically enough i had remembered to grab the room key but not clothes! I could have gone without the room key as my room buddy was still in bed but woke when i returnedLast week I locked myself out of my hotel room -- topless. Anyone had a similar experience?
Ive never done anything like that, but damn sad i missed it ;)





Whenever im in a hotel its usually a reason to screw up, ive played hallway bowling, had races down the hallway, thrown people into pools, and open rooms. race around the empty part of the parking lot. whatever seems fun at the time. Strangly enough i havent been kicked out of any hotel yet, im sure thats too come thou
Yes I have done that and yer right,nothing else to do, I walked right down to the lobby, only thing is I had to take the elevator all the way down lol, it was a rush, but Iam used to going topless like at beaches and stuff like that.
No way! I'm completely paranoid about being locked out of my hotel room. I never even open the door without making sure that I have the key!
This is just as much hot as it is silly lol. I sometimes go topless on the streets too.
Not me, but that must have been a sight to see

No comments:

Post a Comment