Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What inexpensive hotel can I stay at in Nigeria?

I will be going to Nigeria in Summer of 2006. Will be staying for a month, so I am looking for a hotel that will not be very expensive. Please if anyone has any hotels that they can recommend... please share. Not looking for a rund down spot, one that is very decent (clean and trustworthy). Please forward the links to these places, or their names and addresses. I am looking to stay in the Lagos area.What inexpensive hotel can I stay at in Nigeria?
I know very much of lagos. The best hotels you can find in lagos are in Victoria Island and Ikeja. In Victoria Island, you can get Eko Le'Meridian closer to the Bar Beach which is the best but expensive and secured! Sheraton Hotel In Ikeja. Never stay in any hotel other than in Victoria Island or sheraton in ikeja!!!!What inexpensive hotel can I stay at in Nigeria?
Spend the money, because the cheap hotels are not always vermin-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment