Sunday, February 21, 2010

What action do you take if you see something is going to cause an accident in the hotel?

I am assuming it is not about the price of your stay?? Well first off, being a hotel manager, I would recommend you tell us (ie manager, front desk agent, or maintenance man).... Sometimes we do not have the ability or time to devote to go look for problems... I welcome guest issues that help me see problems I would not normally see like a broken grab bar, light out, or shower curtain rod.... Don't get me wrong here I don't wait for the problem I have a system to prevent things but it doesn't always help.. A kid may have hung on the shower and possibly bent it or something...What action do you take if you see something is going to cause an accident in the hotel?
as a good samaratian you should tell management or someone in chagre of yoru observation and relay your feelings as to why you think it might bepotentially dangerous. when you see something SAY SOMETHIING! thats NYC's motto....What action do you take if you see something is going to cause an accident in the hotel?
I am not a lawyer - I don't even play one on TV. However....





If you see a situation that is very likely to lead to an accident or injury to someone, and the people in charge are not likely to know about it, in my opinion you have a moral obligation to tell someone who can remedy the problem about what you saw. If you don't tell someone, I would think you may be partially liable for damages.
to help the people.
  • Can you help set up this
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment