Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is the most beautiful and romantic restaurant and hotel in Seattle?

Hotel: Edgewater, or the Marriott Waterfront.





Restaurant: UNEQUIVOCALLY, HANDS-DOWN, Maxamillien in the Pike Place Market! It's a French/Northwestern fusion with candlelit tables that sits on the very front of the market with a sweeping view of the bay. It's GORGEOUS, and not many people know about it, so that's your place!What is the most beautiful and romantic restaurant and hotel in Seattle?
Romantic restaurant I'd go with Sky City. It's on top of the space needle and it has GREAT views of the city. It actually rotates and I think it takes about 45 minutes to go all the way over. It is pricey. If you are a tourist it would be a great picture opt. If you don't want to eat in their restaurant you can still go up to the observation deck. Last time I heard it was 8 bucks to go up and down but I'm not sure. As for hotel the egdewater is built over the water so that's pretty neat though I've never stayed there. Enjoy your time!What is the most beautiful and romantic restaurant and hotel in Seattle?
The Fairmont Olympic is gorgeous, and would be at the top of my list.


Second would be the Sorrento Hotel, and third would be the Inn at the Market.





As for dinning, much depends on what kind of food you are looking for. I like Canlis, Ponti and Rays Boathouse but there are lots of great restaurants to choose from.
The Edgewater Hotel is super nice, and they have romantic packages





http://www.edgewaterhotel.com/edgewater_鈥?/a>
fairmont hotel downtown seattle is so freaking gorgeous i am a seattlelite and me and my husband go their every year on our anniversary


http://www.fairmont.com/seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment