Friday, February 19, 2010

Download music on my laptop connected to my hotel's wireless internet?

I am staying at a hotel and using their complimentary free wireless internet. I go to use my music downloading program and it's like they have it blocked. I can search for songs, but when I go to download it, it's like it won't download. It says it might be behind a firewall, but I don't know if I can get around it! HELP!Download music on my laptop connected to my hotel's wireless internet?
They probably have firewalls which prevent dipshits from downloading stuff. A very good way to do malicious stuff and bring down networks. They're just being smart.Download music on my laptop connected to my hotel's wireless internet?
If you are using p2p, like limewire, then you need a port open or at least have uPnP running. I think your hotel might have blocked all ports, except port 80 (which lets you open webpages) and disabled uPnP. You could use www.warez-bb.org and download from rapidshare (you need winrar to access the files)





Or use a google hack:





intitle:';index.of'; (mp4|mp3|avi) artist.or.track.name -asp -htm -html -cf -jsp





Type that into google and that searches directories for mp3 files that you want. Replace artist.or.track.name with the name of the artist or song and use dots instead of spaces. e.g.





intitle:';index.of'; (mp4|mp3|avi) queens.of.the.stone.age -asp -htm -html -cf -jsp





Also, there are many free mp3 sites, such as:





www.beemp3.net


www.sonicx.com


www.yourmp3.net


www.mp3raid.com


www.emp3world.com


www.searchhacker.com


www.mp3fusion.net





Alternatively, wait until you get home.
Try this website.


I am so delighted with AresWire that I'm trying to get my family and friends to join in and have some fun as well.


Try http://www.areswire.com/


Try it our it is the best out there, highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment